As of right now, we are finalizing and uploading lectures to the course's Udemy landing page, and I can't help but reflect on how much this has been a labor of love. Brainstorming and dreaming aside, this course has taken ~ 8 months to fully develop, shoot, and edit. It's also been spawned from an idea that has been developing inside my mind for years - an idea that has quickly blossomed into something beautiful over the past few months. It's crazy how I've been able to cram MILLIONS of hours, DECADES of education, and a bucketload of experience/wisdom into a single, concise, and affordable product. You guys are going to love this once it's available, and I can't wait to see how many people it helps/inspires.
So, stay tuned to our website, YouTube channel, and social media accounts; the course should be coming around VERY SOON :)!!! Also, I want to thank everyone for the MASSIVE support we've been getting over the past few months. Every month, we're getting around 20,000 minutes watched, a ton of new subscribers, and tutoring clients. Your support means the world to me, and I appreciate the opportunity to make a difference in all of your lives.
Once the course is out, I'll also return to regularly posting free physics/self-development videos and content - which I'm super excited about. We have exceptional content that has been sitting in our backlog for almost 1 year, and I can't wait to start getting it out there again.
Features of the course:
- 18.5 hours of HD-quality video content
- 300 GB of media
- 79 formal lectures covering a wide-range of topics and applications
- A concise, organized curriculum which guides you towards mastery and shows you how to directly apply the material
- Dozens of practice problems over 5-6 quizzes to help you master the content
- 5 in-depth walkthroughs on how to develop and utilize real-world simulations (the same simulations that power your video games / animated movies!)
- Content taught in the same exuberant, lively, and entertaining manner as my YouTube video's.
Some Course Content / Topics:
- Calculus of Variations - learn the language of Lagrangian Mechanics
- Principles of Lagrangian Mechanics which describe all phenomena of the universe
- Chaotic motion and how to predict its behavior
- Developing simulations that could be used to power video game physics engines and animated movies
- Rigid body dynamics and engineering applications
- A practical, easy-to-follow approach for tackling differential equations
- An endless number of example problems expanding on these ideas and helping you to practically apply them